[sugar] Clipboard Notification

Greg Smith (gregmsmi) gregmsmi at cisco.com
Tue Apr 15 10:30:10 EDT 2008

Hi Marco,

What if the activity "hangs"?

I have seen that several times with Xaos fractal builder activity and
possibly others. I remember one case in Nepal where it took 20 minutes
to launch eToys.

I think the UI suggestion is great and will help prevent kids from
clicking on many activities while they wait for the first to launch.
Just want to cover the case where the first one takes a very long time
or doesn't launch at all. We need a way to abort (kill -9?) or go on
with other work if the activity is not coming up.

Thanks,

Greg S

Message: 2