Devel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 62

Greg Smith (gregmsmi) gregmsmi at cisco.com
Sun Apr 13 13:50:13 EDT 2008

Hi Dafydd, Sameer, Mel et al,

I put a link here
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Scenario_taxonomy#Infrastructure_constraints
pointing to Mel's page at:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Networking_scenarios

The available networking hardware is one of several metrics which affect
what activities and server software you can/should use.

I suggest that we list all variables and how they interact on the
taxonomy page and then move them or link to them in the deployment
guide: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployment_Guide/Connectivity

Thanks,

Greg S

Message: 4