Where did all the activities go?

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:40:54 EDT 2008

Marcus -

You've grabbed a build in a bit of a transition period.  It contains
the basic implementation of the new designs, which you can review on
the wiki at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Designs/Activity_Management.
The toolbar in Home offers two views -- ring and list -- and the
former displays only those activities you have starred as favorites.
At present, there is no default set of favorites (which is why your
ring is empty, and you think you have no activities).  That will be
fixed in the future.

In the meantime, try adding some via the list view, and please give us
any feedback you have on the new designs.  Thanks!

- Eben