Build Debate: Followup on Build Naming

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:37:25 EDT 2008

Agreed.  The date doesn't need to be in the build #, and only makes it
longer.
And I don't know how meaningful it is to have a build named "OLPC" -- as
noted a few times, we are building more than one thing.  If anything, that
should be a clarifier at the end noting that OLPC was the 'customizer' of
the build.

SJ