[sugar] Typing Tutor: LetsType

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:17:48 EDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Charles Cossé <ccosse at gmail.com> wrote:
> According to this (for just one example):
>
> http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/games/2007-April/000036.html
>
> SDL and PyGame *do* work on the XO.  So, what's the official word on this?

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pygame
Work in progress allows Pygame via SDL to interact with the Sugar (GTK
and DBUS) environment.

Mike Fletcher did the PyGame tutorial at PyCon 2008. It certainly
works in some form. Ask him. His tutorial material should be online
somewhere.

Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/