Summer of Code mentorship

Patrick Dubroy pdubroy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 14:50:04 EDT 2008

I've indicated my interest in mentoring a Summer of Code project on
the wiki, and sent an email to SJ. However, according to Google, I
still haven't been accepted as a mentor.

I've got several undergraduate students here at the University of
Toronto who are applying under the assumption that I can mentor them,
and I've been told that their applications will be stronger if I've
been approved by the time they submit (deadline is Monday I think).

Does anyone know if there's something I can do to speed this process up?

Thanks,

Pat
--
Patrick Dubroy