Power Management

Aswathy aswathyp1986 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:54:14 EDT 2008

Hi

  We are trying to enhance the power management module in OLPC. We thought
of developing the application using Gtk+ in C.

 We have tried one small program in OLPC. Built using gtk+ in C. It displays
the battery details of the OLPC. We have run the program in Linux platform
and got the required output. But when we tried in OLPC, the output that we
expected is not shown. It will show up the details and all, but the window
is not complete ie with no buttons and options that normally a activity in
OLPC has. So we need to know how we can implement it in compatible with the
OLPC.

 Looking forward for reply.

aswathy