Efficiency of SQLite in the XO-1

Urko Fernandez tturktime at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:23:14 EDT 2008

I am using SQLite in the activity I am working on, but as I am using
sugar-jhbuild I don't know how SQLite performs in an actual XO. I've
started prefetching some values from the database and then reading and
writing in local variables, but I thought relying merely in the database
should make maintaining consistency with the data easier and I'm
changing the code to use more the database and less local variables.

The only activity I found using SQLite is the newsreader, is using a
database a big hit in performance?

Urko
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Assimilate