Bundling Commercial XO With Ecomstation

linaccess at yokoy.de linaccess at yokoy.de
Thu Sep 27 14:10:45 EDT 2007

hello 'big one'

you don't like the keyboard, the display, the network hardware and in addition you want to get rid of sugar/activities by replacing it with DOS/Windows clones and semi free software. IMHO neither the XO nor the Sugar Project and their philosophy are the right stuff fitting your needs. I think we could not help you but maybe this is the hardware you are searching for:
 http://www.koolu.com/content/blogsection/6/11/

Regards,
yokoy