#3631 HIGH First D: Need fullscreen mode

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:17:48 EDT 2007

It will actually toggle both the toolbar and a tray (if present).
Moreover, it can be configured by the activity such that it might
actually expand a smaller section of the screen, and not simply hide
the toolbars.  For instance, in Record the fullscreen button resides
within the video feed, to indicate that only the video will appear in
fullscreen mode. It's not only a toggle for the toolbar, but a broader
concept which can be interpreted as necessary by each activity.

I'm open to other suggestions for shortcuts, though.

- Eben