startup sound

Simon Schamijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Sep 21 13:58:32 EDT 2007

Thanks for the replies which included the information i needed. I tried
those instructions on the cheat page out - fun. The entry in the wiki
about the 'Left directional pad' should probably be changed, since it
seems to disable the pretty boot now. I changed that on the wiki please
revert if this is not correct.

Simon