HID Device

ankita prasad prasad.ankita at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:24:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I wrote a device driver for my HID device which plugs into the XO. But I
wrote it on a fedora 6 linux box. Wrote a simple program to test the driver
- recognize, read and write. I then copied the .so and the executable onto
fedora 7 and it worked fine. But when i copied them on to the XO, the
recognize and read seem to work but the write fails with a "Broken Pipe"
error. What am I doing wrong? Is it because the OS on the XO is very largely
different from FC6 ?

Any help with regard to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Ankita