#3655 HIGH Trial-3: Specify the order of the Activity taskbar icons

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:53:30 EDT 2007

I agree we'll want some level of customization for the order, but it
is a low priority. A high priority to ensure that we have the core
activities: explore, express, communicate on the primary taskbar.
Having to scroll to discover Write or Etoys (as per the 593 default
ordering) is suboptimal.

-walter

--
Walter Bender