More 16 vs 24 bpp profiling

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Sep 11 14:07:54 EDT 2007

On 09/11/2007 01:44 PM, Jordan Crouse wrote:
> On 11/09/07 13:03 -0400, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
>> NOTE ALEPH: I think we stopped development in the xf86-amd-devel
>> repo some time ago.  The correct driver nowadays would be the
>> fd.o one.  Jordan, do you confirm this?
>
> I cannot.  OLPC should always and forever more use the xf86-amd-devel
> tree.  The fd.o tree is for the rest of the world.

Sorry, then.  You told me that some time ago, but now from
the git logs I got the impression that development was
happening on the fd.o tree only.

This reminds me I still have to test Ajax's dcon hack.
At this time, I still have several higher priority tasks
assigned to me.  So, would you or aleph like to do give
it a shot?

Last time I tried, there was display corruption.  The
logic for checking damage seems weird, worth checking.

Details are here:
  https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1412

--
   //  Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/