save-nand problem

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 10:16:59 EDT 2007

On 9/8/07, Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at lec.ufrgs.br> wrote:

> No,  I created the image on a VFAT USB Device. The disk label maps to
> usb devices. The nand is mapped by the nand label.
I got confused as I remember it should be 'u:\' for usb flash. :)

One thing may be related is that I have a slow writting USB flash
drive. (though it's USB 2.0) Quite often I got incomplete write when
copying OS images to it with an XO. There's no error message shown at
all. But after umount and then mount again, a md5sum check will show
the problem. Maybe you can try to write multiple times and check the
consistency or with different USB devices?

--
Best regards,
Yuan Chao