headtracker / mag lens / macro lens (linaccess at yokoy.de)

linaccess at yokoy.de linaccess at yokoy.de
Thu Sep 6 14:44:43 EDT 2007

Hi Luke,

thanks for the suggestion, it sounds good in my ears.

If we use absolute or relative values depends on the user and his potentiality. In the first place the headtracker is an accessibility issue. Second, we all have benefit from accessibility software. I really would like to get rid of the touchpad. Using a touchpad is a bit like ZEN :-) Having both hands on the keyboard all the time accelerates the workflow enormous.
Maybe we could put a slider into the activity where the user select absolute, relativ or somewhat between that.
The user should also define a activ area. Outside this activ area there could be car traffic or smokers with lighters, doesn't matter. There is no need to process this area and there are less problems with jumping mouse pointers.

Is it possible to give an active area to the camera? That would speed up the processing and maybe the framerate.

regards,
yokoy