How does "record" activity the camera in Sugar?

Gary.Chiang at quantatw.com Gary.Chiang at quantatw.com
Thu Sep 6 08:58:52 EDT 2007

Dear: Erik,

It looks like LX GPU overlay function have some problem

But I am not sure,

We use failed OX unit to record a video file , then playback

It is still can see the noise and straight lines on left side .

if we use another OX to play the same video file, it looks no problem at all.

Best Regards,

Gary Chiang ½­Æ·ÒÝ

Tel £º 886-3-3272345    ext£º18332

Cell£º 0972633651