Please test Xorg 1.4

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 05:07:00 EDT 2007

On 8/31/07, Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:

> > I also met the corrupted scrollbars in OS557.
> Is there a trac ticket for this bug?  It's pretty ugly when
I thought reading about this somewhere, but can't find in trac.
However, after the maintenance, I can't find the trac login link.
Anyway, I grab a screen shot of it in the attachment. This is only
seen in 16 bit mode, not in 24 bit mode. As to the broken flash shown
in the attachment, it seems to be a gnash bug for both 16 bit and 24
bit modes.

> In /home/olpc/.xinitrc, there's an "xset m default" line.
Thanks. It works.

--
Best regards,
Yuan Chao