list of rouge packages

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:23:32 EDT 2007

On 10/29/07, John (J5) Palmieri <johnp at redhat.com> wrote:
> Avahi
>
> smcv is ontop of this
>
> owner: dcbw (Dan Williams)
>
> tmprepo:
>
> avahi-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm
> avahi-autoipd-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm
> avahi-compat-libdns_sd-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm
> avahi-dnsconfd-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm
> avahi-glib-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm
> avahi-tools-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm
> avahi-ui-0.6.20-5.fc7.i386.rpm

This is a F-7 build which has not yet been pushed as an update. It's
currently in my public_rpms. Maybe we can just tag this one once we
setup a branch for killjoy?

> dbus-python
>
> http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/dbus-python/dbus-python-0.82.3.tar.gz needs to be pushed to F7 or branched for OLPC-2
>
> owner: J5 (John (J5) Palmieri)
>
> tmprepo:
>
> dbus-python-0.82.1-2.fc7.i386.rpm

Same as above.

> gtksourceview2
>
> This needs to get into the repo and forked for OLPC-2 (might be in F-8).
> It can't get into F7.
>
> owner: cjb (Chris Ball)
>
> tmprepo:
>
> gtksourceview2-1.90.3-3.olpc2.i386.rpm
> pygtksourceview-1.90.3-1.fc8.i386.rpm

Yeah. Once this is done please let me know and I'll remove them from
my public_rpms.

I'll add another few from my public_rpms to this list:

pygobject2-2.14.0-1.fc7.i386.rpm

We need an OLPC-2 branch and rebuild the F-8 package there.

wpa_supplicant-0.5.7-4.fc7.i386.rpm

I think Dan was going to push this as an update. If it doesn't happen
I guess we can tag it when we have a killjoy branch.

Marco