Activity bundle Query

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 04:35:59 EDT 2007

Hello ,

but i was able to run the application from the terminal using gij command

and it works fine ...
so is there a way that i could bundle it ????

what does these lines mean
     The exec key specifies the executable which Sugar runs to start
the activity instances. Environment variables given on the exec line
are expanded. Executable files should be placed into the bin/
directory in the bundle. It should support the following arguments:

-b, --bundle-id
    Identifier of the activity bundle
-a, --activity-id
    Identifier of the activity instance.
-o, --object-id
    Identifier of the associated datastore object.
-u, --uri
    URI to load.

are they helpfull ?