tunes for 11/2

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:11:15 EDT 2007

Hi - just wanted to wish everyone the best working towards the deadline.

In another life I was a rock n roll dude, so I combed through my archives to
get a few tunes together.

Featured tune is Blind, one that peter gabriel sang on.

(Please don't put Blind on file sharing networks, so I don't get in trouble
with The Man -- everything else is fair game.)

http://www.cftw.com/music

Thanks very much for all the hard work you are doing.

--
Todd Kelsey

About Me/CFTW | http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en">
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en

Quote of the Day: "Did Apple design this?"
- The first words uttered by Noura, a woman in her twenties, when she saw
the xo laptop for the first time on a recent plane flight.