[sugar] CODE FREEZE COMING!

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Sat Oct 27 10:56:23 EDT 2007

Ben,

First, please put your activity into the Joyride build using the process
described at

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Build_system

(Basically, that means telling us exactly what your activity's '.xo'
bundle is named so we can tell pilgrim - our package composition tool -
to include it. We will also need to know how to get ahold of our source
code).

Next, if, in spite of Jim's cautions, you think that your activity
belongs in our next stable release, then please create a ticket, in the
Trac instance at dev.laptop.org, tagged "killjoy?" that requests
inclusion for your activity. In that ticket, you should briefly describe
how it meets Walter's criteria.

Please ask if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Michael