phpmyfaq - url

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:51:31 EDT 2007

Sorry. Losing it.

http://aaa.opensourcehost.com/~thoughts/faq/

Hats off to everyone and best wishes towards 11/2.

BTW it looks like it has some good translation management functionality too.
able to run multilingual interface from the get go. haven't scratched deep
but i'm hoping once an faq is in english another person could come along and
translate to another language.

FAQ vs. wiki?

I think it could be FAQ + wiki, in partnership.

main value seems to be ranking, and ease of facilitating questions. I
"think" members can answer questions too.

for end users, this could also help to scale out on b1g1 and interventions
on bugs and stuff.

--
Todd Kelsey
630.808.6444