new FRS blocker 4418 - no sound in tamtam

Andres Salomon dilinger at laptop.org
Tue Oct 23 19:40:18 EDT 2007

I've noticed this as well; note that the MIC LED comes on *after* X
starts, while sugar is being initialized.  We also see the following
message on the console:

[   91.166430] snd-malloc: invalid device type
0

I'm not sure what userspace is doing yet to trigger that, but if the
sugar folks could isolate it, that'd be helpful.  Strace FTW?