new FRS blocker 4418 - no sound in tamtam

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Oct 23 18:27:27 EDT 2007

Hi Jean,
We are finished with Trial-3 branch. I need to let cscott send out the
details of the new build system since I'm not very familiar with. For the
next few days I'll assume issues like this bug (sound not working) are
probably caused by something in the build process. So changing owner to jg
or cscott is appropriate.

Thanks,
Kim