Measure Scale

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Sun Oct 21 09:00:57 EDT 2007

Ian,

There is a grid (light grey) overlayed on the black background.

In Version 9 of Measure there used to be a show/hide details option that
showed you details about the signal (rms,pk-pk and average values) and
showed you the X Axis scale and Y Axis scale
For example
Scale X Axis: One division = 5ms
Scale Y Axis : One division = 40mV etc...

It needed some refinements (and also needs an icon) so has been out for
version 11 but should be back again in the next version!

Technically, calibration is needed because the circuit is populated with 5%
parts , but I thought that the procedure would be tough for kids and have
not yet incorporated it.

Suggestions/thoughts welcome.

regards,
Arjun