Pilgrim patch to remove sugar tmp repo

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat Oct 20 12:11:16 EDT 2007

Ah, sorry, I read too fast the first time.

Your patch also removes the tmp repo from the yum config written to
the XO; I suppose we'll have to point the XO's yum at the public
joyride repo, but we could wait to do that until joyride arrives at
its permanent home on build-me-a.laptop.org.

OK to checkin to autobuild, and then please merge autobuild to
joyride, xtest, meshtest, and rainbow.

I've adopted bootanim, bootfw, olpccontents, olpcrd and libertas; the
most recent versions of these are in my ~/public_rpms/joyride.  You
can remove them from your ~/public_rpms (and close the bugs, if you've
opened bugs for these).
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )