Pilgrim patch to remove sugar tmp repo

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sat Oct 20 11:42:29 EDT 2007

On 10/20/07, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I cleaned the sugar tmp repo, moved the still relevant rpms to my
> public_rpms and opened tickets to move some of them to the owners
> public_rpms. So I think we can just disable tmp repo now. Patch
> attached, ok to checkin to autobuild and joyride branches?

Can we get a list of which packages are still required from the tmp
repo, which would get dropped when it is disabled?  I know that some
of my stuff was living there (olpcrd, bootfw, bootanim); I'd like to
know how many other people need to move stuff before I apply the
patch, since we don't really want to break the joyride build.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )