Network connectivity test update

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Sat Oct 20 10:58:06 EDT 2007

Yani,
There is a lot of good information in this wiki page. It would be great to
get specific feedback from the collabra team to review the salut and gabble
side (if you haven't gotten that already); and please work with cscott to
get your 'connectivity_status' script checked into so it is available on
laptops.

Thanks for providing this detailed information!

Kim