slightly long and detailed proposal for documentation-translation workflow

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod at mit.edu
Tue Oct 16 15:46:59 EDT 2007

heh, I totally agree, but this doesn't mean that there isn't a market
for a book like that (unfortunately!).

Apart from the fact that some people feel "disabled" without a book,
there still is *not* a "user-friendly" introduction on how to use the
laptop (let alone how it works) and I doubt that there will be one
anytime soon because OLPC's primary mission is not to sell the XO in the
US market. However, I'm afraid that OLPC will have to deal with ....
user support! I hate to say this but there were already a couple of
people visiting the lab, asking about where to buy the laptops and
whether they're good for their needs.

Pol