B2-7 - best build and firmware version?

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 14:14:46 EDT 2007

Hello - trying to get b2-7 working for demo of mesh between b2-7 and b4
running 542-

wondering what the best firmware/build combination would be. I believe it
has build 542 and q2c28 -- wasn't sure if it should have q2c26. notes
indicate 542 and firmware tested for b2-1.

It boots, seems ok but is missing a band at bottom of screen in some apps --
a couple of times when shutting down it did do some wacky fuzzy squealing
(until I took the battery out) -- and this was not with the app mentioned
that causes squealing. Then when in certain apps it seems as if it is having
color/driver issues. (attached)