[OLPC Networking] Wireless porting

Polychronis Ypodimatopoulos ypod at mit.edu
Fri Oct 12 20:01:14 EDT 2007

Aaron,

Thanks! The irony is that I only did the sugar activity to showcase my
algorithm, not to design a new neighborhood interface. Actual face
pictures are another add-on I have in mind (we do have a camera
available ;-)). Walter Bender also suggested customized XO icons that
look bored, happy, sleepy... you get the idea.

For the porting part, I would like to have the driver on ARM processor.
I think it makes sense for portable devices to be able to communicate
with XOs over the mesh.

Pol