connect to network?

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Oct 12 09:11:16 EDT 2007

Richard,

If you are working with the newer, unreleased, code then there is a bug that
you need to enter '$:' in front of the hex key in the dialog box.

If you are not working with a build >600, then please make sure you add the
build number to the bug. We are actively pursueing this problem right now so
we appreciate your bug info.

Kim