New manufacturing data flags for keyboards (2nd draft).

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sun Oct 7 10:45:46 EDT 2007

Seems like we should do it to me.

Bernie, keep in mind that support questions come at a cost too.  It is
often worth fixing something despite easy work around just to not have
to answer the same question again and again....  Now, if we were
commercial software, with a 900 number and everyone's names, email
addresses, and phone numbers carefully hidden, so we made money every
time someone called the 900 number, we might have a different point of
view...  Reminds me of certain large companies I know...

Note the suggestion to fix it comes from the person who has to
ultimately answer said questions.
                                - Jim

--
Jim Gettys