Software status meeting on IRC (today, 21:00 EDT Boston)

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Oct 2 19:03:26 EDT 2007

We'll do IRC again at: irc.freenode.net, #olpc-meeting.

The roadmap and schedule have seen some revision: see trac for details.

***Please** go through trac, comment and close bugs that are done.
Please push bugs for first deployment.  If you aren't sure, put the bugs
into "untriaged" and we'll get you feedback.

Please examine at least the blocker and high priority bugs, for Trial-3.

You can easily use the query page in trac to see what open issues you
have.  http://dev.laptop.org has a number of common useful queries.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=2&year=2007&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Status
Suspend/resume status