New ship.2 build 647

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Fri Nov 30 04:44:52 EST 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 3:45 AM, Build Announcer Script <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/ship.2/build647/
>
> -olpc-library-common.noarch 0:1-5
> +olpc-library-common.noarch 0:1-8
> -olpc-library-core.noarch 0:1-5
> +olpc-library-core.noarch 0:1-8

Our Best Build Yet (tm)!

Please do test this build; it should fix all the blockers at
   http://dev.laptop.org/milestone/Ship.2
(although some tickets are still open because bugs need to be verified fixed).

We believe this build also fixes our linksys WDS interoperability
problems, and seems to be able to connect to more access points.

SJ has also been burning the midnight oil to bring you our Best
Library Yet (tm).  So check out that content!

Although I'm interested in hearing in olpc-update from old versions
leads to funny behavior with ship.2 builds, so that I can fix this for
update.1, I think we're most interested in hearing about problems that
can be reproduced from clean installs, since that's how the vast
majority of people will get ship.2 bits.
  --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )