Patent infringement lawsuit against OLPC in Nigeria

Albert Cahalan acahalan at
Tue Nov 27 19:50:38 EST 2007

This business is run out of a house just 19 miles from OLPC.

1 Timber Lane, Natick, MA, 01760, USA
phone 339-987-9249, fax 508-647-4702

Any guesses why he didn't just file in Massachusetts?
I'm thinking that money in the right hands could get you
a pre-dated patent or an easy win in court. We've already
seen a bit of bribery being used to stop OLPC.

I wonder if this lawsuit might be related to any others.
For example, this one against Red Hat was oddly predicted:

Adé Oyegbola probably has an interesting tale he'd like to tell.
Maybe somebody friendly should get to know him.