Testing GIT integration with Pootle

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:45:10 EST 2007

Hi all,
Before allowing translators to commit their translations to GIT using
Pootle, I have started to test the entire setup for one final time, and
for the past few hours, I've been randomly pushing PO files for
different languages for different modules into the dev.laptop.org
repository.

If your activity build process somehow breaks due to errors in the po/
directory (we have ironed out most issues, so this is unlikely to
happen) - you know whom to blame :-)

Please file a ticket immediately under the component localization and
assign it to me (sayamindu). You may also ping me on IRC (my nick being
unmadindu).

Thanks for your cooperation and help,
Cheers,
Sayamindu