grassroots olpc 3d support: second life / youtube

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:21:26 EST 2007

for anyone who is interested, there are a couple of non-official grassroots
experiments going on; one involving the second life equivalent of a banner
ad pointing to laptopgiving.org, the other involving some flash-based
tinkering with static 3D images.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/3d

(note: if you check out the youtube link, the video states 11/26; understood
that it needs to be updated)

--
Todd Kelsey

Good Green Fun: http://www.cftw.com/xoroids/

Willy Wonka Wonderful! - http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:StartOfMP.jpg

Love Poem for people of Middle East: http://welcome.cftw.com

Tour of laptop | http://wiki.laptop.org/go/608-demo-notes

About Me/CFTW | http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en">
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en

Loving the World | http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhbxftbn_36cx4kj7

"Fascinating for me to sit here and realize the interplay and influence that
music can have -- it is a part of my life, yet I haven't continued as I
could, partly out of thinking "there are more important things". but it has
it's place. i am sitting at olpc offices, and someone is playing pink floyd,
and I think music is a gift of creativity that can inspire an atmosphere of
creativity, and the range of such echoes is infinite." - Me

Free tunes by me: http://www.cftw.com/music