New joyride build 328

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Nov 23 14:23:23 EST 2007

Found out what the problem was:

Journal-74.xo
     * revert the dbus resume activity API #4909 (erikos)

     -- Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> Tues, 22 Nov 2007

Web-75.xo
     * fix for fn+space (erikos)
     * #4909 do not resume source with write (erikos)
     * #4909 do not resume downloaded files (erikos)

     -- Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> Tues, 22 Nov 2007

The first -- Simon... line was missing in the Changelog above, the
Web-75.xo package was detected as having no Changelog. My older bundles
as well since I removed the entries from the Changelog.
So the Web-70 bundle was chosen since it was the oldest one known to
have a Changelog.

Fixed this now in the Changelog and hope it will be picked up next build.
    Simon

PS: I used this to find the error:
http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/repos/joyride/ChangeLog