Pen Tablet reacts slowly

Andre Schmeißer schmeisser at iupr.org
Fri Nov 23 06:51:21 EST 2007

I have a B4 here which is still on build 570.
Using a stylus works fine for me, except for the slow reaction. It doesn't
produce click events but it positions the mouse in absolute coordinates,
which is helpful for painting and really all that I need for gesture
recognition.

The problem is the initial delay, i.e. when you press the stylus on the
tablet, it takes some time for the mouse to move there.

Maybe the device is just disabled in xorg.conf on newer builds?