Emulation issue

nick knouf nak44 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:10:06 EST 2007

That's what I found to be the case, at least on OS X.  I had to
enable a sound card in qemu in order to get X to load properly.  I
think if you enable the Ensoniq 1370 you'll be okay, even if ALSA
complains on startup that it cannot find any sound cards.

Getting sound to work in Sugar in the emulator is another problem
entirely; I've been able to play wave files from the command-line,
and to get sound working in TamTam with edits to their Config.py
files, but not otherwise.

nick