Ghost My new Activity need help.

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Nov 16 05:19:44 EST 2007

You can see what software is installed in the build logs, e.g.

http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/build286/
devel_jffs2/build.log

and you can verify it works by emulation:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Emulating_the_XO

The cwd is set to your activity's bundle directory, so you can use
simply use relative paths to access resource files in the bundle.

- Bert -