clocks, watches, stopwatches, chronometers

Ed Montgomery edm at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:55:58 EST 2007

  Wow, ok.  Kids will have plenty of different clocks.
 That sounds
like a rich environment.

  Agreed.  Making clocks of various sorts is not
really difficult.  I'll make a few, even take orders
for custom clocks/stopwatches, if you wish, when I
receive my XO from the G1G1 program and get a chance
to hack away...!  (Or is it possible to get started on
that using the liveCD?)  Since I'm in Japan at the
moment, my XO is being shipped to my home address in
Canada, so it may be some time before I can tackle
this.

Older children who have been exposed to python should
be able to handle making any kind of clock/stopwatch,
digital/analog that you might want.

  And that "I like small programs that do one thing
well" comment...hmmm...classic old unix philosophy
comment...;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stopwatch