StopWatch activity

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:36:08 EST 2007

>   To my prejudice, it sounds like a bad idea.
>
>   If you have to do some operations on the laptop and wait many
> seconds just to check the current time, that sounds bad, too.

The clock activity is wholly independent in my perspective from having
a clock in Sugar.  We still intend to incorporate that - the overhead
of launching an activity is silly.  This is, in fact, why I think we
need to clarify the use cases for these activities, and having a
computer that is actually impersonating a clock is a reasonable thing
to want in some cases, but not what you want while you're actively
using the laptop.

- Eben