StopWatch activity

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Nov 14 13:38:44 EST 2007

> While you're at it, how about integrating the camera activity with it,
>  so it could be like Dick Tracy's 2-way wrist TV.

> :-)

The original message included "Obsessive accuracy", so maybe this option
would be appropriate:

  First Atomic Clock Wristwatch
  http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-bill/

Back to somewhat serious so this isn't pure clutter...  On the suggestion of
combining StopWatch and Clock.  How about a button on the stopwatch to use
its display to show the current time.

Or maybe two buttons, one for local and one for UTC so kids learn about time
zones.