[PyCON-Organizers] OLPCs not considerate wireless users

Noah Kantrowitz kantrn at rpi.edu
Sun Nov 11 16:00:52 EST 2007

We can always lock the mesh interface to a single channel, and keep the
normal APs on the two others. Also turning down the Tx power will reduce
interference with normal 802.11b/g. As an absolute fall-back, there is a
snippet of commands on the wiki to disable the wireless interface
("Airplane mode" or similar IIRC).

--Noah