SimCity project: git hosting application

Danny Clark danny at laptop.org
Fri Nov 9 15:37:45 EST 2007

This and micropolis are done; I named them "simcity-activity" and
"micropolis-activity" to keep with out naming conventions (these are
activities, correct?)

Unfortunatly you can't add dhopkins at donhopkins.com - just get him to send me
his ssh key tonight.

Drop by #olpc with any issues - I'm djbclark there.

--
Daniel Clark # Sys Admin, One Laptop per Child
# http://laptop.org  # http://opensysadmin.com