xoroids - good green fun

Todd Kelsey tekelsey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:34:09 EST 2007

http://www.cftw.com/xoroids/

A little 26k .swf flash-based game starring the xo. friend based on
asteroids imitation. perhaps the asteroids could be replaced by other
things? interesting if someone were able to test in gnash on xo. maybe
someday there will be an open source flash that could open up the .fla
and allow kids to put their own images in. assuming nolan bushnell
would not be too upset. if anyone would like the .swf for loading on
an xo as opposed to downloading, let me know.

--
Todd Kelsey

Good Green Fun: http://www.cftw.com/xoroids/

Willy Wonka Wonderful! - http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:StartOfMP.jpg

Love Poem for people of Middle East: http://welcome.cftw.com

Tour of laptop | http://wiki.laptop.org/go/608-demo-notes

About Me/CFTW |
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en">http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dhbxftbn_35f5b46b&hl=en

Loving the World | http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhbxftbn_36cx4kj7

"Fascinating for me to sit here and realize the interplay and
influence that music can have -- it is a part of my life, yet I
haven't continued as I could, partly out of thinking "there are more
important things". but it has it's place. i am sitting at olpc
offices, and someone is playing pink floyd, and I think music is a
gift of creativity that can inspire an atmosphere of creativity, and
the range of such echoes is infinite." - Me

Tunes: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=191736094