SUGAR_ACTIVITY_ROOT

Michael Stone michael at laptop.org
Wed Nov 7 10:52:46 EST 2007

$SAR/instance seems like a safer place to me because there will be no
concurrency issues, but I have no plans to start the Apocalyse if
someone tries to check in a file from $SAR/data.  :)

Incidentally, how do you feel about the claim that $SAR/conf is
superfluous and should be removed in favor of just using $SAR/data for
persistent non-DS data?

Michael